Everyone in the pan!
Here is a quick and original recipe, at least in its cooking: it is a strawberry clafoutis cooked in a pan! A recipe that you can cook with all the fruits you want.
Sometimes we quickly buy a tray of strawberries in a market, because the price is interesting, we just enjoy preparing the most beautiful "with sugar". And then there are some left. What to do with it? I'm sure your drawers are full of the best recipes, written down in a notebook or on loose sheets, sometimes they even come from your mothers or grandmothers. They are the best I grant you. In addition to the pleasure of tasting, you will find during the preparation or cooking of the recipe, smells that will take you back to your childhood, "here" preparing a dough, or cutting strawberries, in the family kitchen, with an attentive eye, above you, which makes sure that you do not hurt yourself, that of mom. You will remember the conversations, the exchanges, the advice, the laughter… You see each other again, pilfering strawberries neither seen nor known… In short, indelible, unforgettable memories!
Shall we go to the recipe?
Number of persons :
Preparation time :
Cooking time in the pan:
Rest time (optional):
Ingredients for the strawberry clafoutis
• Strawberry: 400 to 450 g.
• Flour: 80 g.
• Eggs: 2
• Powdered sugar: 50 g.
• Lemon: 1/2
• Salt: a pinch
• Butter / oil for the pan
Utensils needed for the recipe:
• A small knife.
• A salad bowl.
• A bowl.
• A pan.
The step-by-step recipe for pan-fried strawberry clafoutis
Preparation of strawberries:
• Wash the strawberries.
• Remove the peduncle.
• Cut the strawberries in half and place them in a bowl.
• Add a pinch of sugar and the juice of half a lemon.
Preparation of the clafoutis appliance:
• In a bowl, place the flour and make a volcano shape (dig in the center).
• Add the milk, sugar and eggs to the “crater”.
• With a whisk, mix the ingredients until a smooth, lump-free preparation is obtained, our appliance is ready. Start slowly to increase the movement afterwards.
Strawberry clafoutis in the pan:
• Turn on the hob over low heat and suitable for the size of the pan.
• Melt a knob of butter + peanut oil (or another oil that cooks well).
• The edges should also be prepared by turning and tilting the pan.
• Start by putting on a little appliance to cover the bottom of the pan as if to make a pancake and cook for 1 min.
• Add the strawberries.
• Add the rest of the device.
• Cook over low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the size of the diameter of the pan and therefore the thickness of the appliance, the time has to be adapted)
Another kind of clafoutis? Perfect for the months of June and July, pile in line with the harvest of 15 kilos of cherries from your tree, and which should not be lost…. The cherry clafoutis, here there is a good and magnificent one!
Strawberry clafoutis cooked in a pan - culinary photo - Laetitia VASSEUR - Cdubeau.com
- 3 eggs
- 500 g strawberries
- 100g of flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 knob of butter
- 25 cl of milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Icing sugar
Here's how to make a delicious strawberry clafoutis
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th 6). Butter a mold.
- Wash the strawberries, remove the leaves and cut them into pieces of the same size.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt. Sprinkle with the flour in rain, add the milk. Mix well.
- Distribute the strawberries in the dish and pour the dough. Place the dish in the oven and cook for 35 mins.
- Remove from the oven when the top is golden brown.
Note : Sprinkle the Strawberry Clafoutis with icing sugar and serve warm or cold.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g of strawberries
- 4 tablespoon of stevia
- 50 cl of skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- 80 g of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 teaspoon of 41% butter 4
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
In a salad bowl add the eggs and sugar then mix.
Stir in the flour, then the melted butter and milk.
Mix well to obtain a very smooth and fluid paste.
Place the strawberries cut into pieces in a baking dish then pour the clafoutis dough over the strawberries.
Then bake for 20 to 30 minutes
For the rest of the preparation of the recipe, please go to the next page
Here is the Strawberry Clafoutis, because this is the first strawberries French women are making their appearance, so we do not deprive ourselves and we go shopping!
Discover the whole universe of Eva and her recipes on his delicious blog La vie se mange.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Oven power: 180 ° C (Th 6)
Ingredients for 4 ramekins:
- 250g of strawberries
- 50g of powdered sugar
- 1 sachet of Isles vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 20 cl of liquid cream
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Butter 4 ramekins and sprinkle the bottom with a little sugar.
Wash, hull and cut them strawberries in rings.
Place them at the bottom of each ramekin.
In a salad bowl, break the eggs and beat them with the cream, the rest of the caster sugar and the vanilla sugar.
Pour the preparation over the strawberries, and cook at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
Serve the Strawberry Clafoutis lukewarm or cold sprinkled with icing sugar.
Quebec blueberry clafoutis
Fruits and vegetables 1 serving
- 750 ml (3 cups) fresh or frozen Quebec blueberries (do not thaw them)
- 4 large eggs
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Vanilla extract
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Butter, melted
- 1 pinch of salt
- The zest and juice of a lemon
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) white flour
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) whole wheat flour
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) milk
- 75 ml (⅓ cup) plain Greek yogurt
- Oil a 23-cm (9-inch) diameter pie dish. Place the blueberries in the mold and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, butter, salt, lemon zest and juice.
- Add the flour to the egg mixture and mix well until combined.
- Then add the milk and yogurt. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter over the blueberries. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the clafoutis is golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool down.
The clafoutis can be kept for 3 or 4 days in the fridge. It freezes.
This recipe was designed in collaboration with Karissa Paré, nutritionist.
You can use whatever fruit you have on hand to make the clafoutis: plums, peaches, strawberries, raspberries… and cherries, of course!